Re: [IPk] carbohydrate counting

Hi Kristina,

Carbohydrate assessment or counting involves some maths, but it's not
advanced mathematics, just multiplication and division (and you don't
have to do it in your head - you can use a calculator or a piece of
paper!).

At first, it's all very fiddly (scales, working out the sums), but most
people eat fairly much the same things, and so you get used

Do you have a house or flat?  If you've got the mathematical skills in
order to keep a mortgage being paid, or the rent being paid, then you've
got the mathematical skills to do CHO assessment.

Best wishes,

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 1+, _not_ good at sums!)

In message <email @ redacted>, KRISTINA ROBINSON