Re: [IPk] Re: hypo headaches

I suspect, but don't know for sure, that the "hypo headaches" are caused by
the lack of sugar to the brain, and the ensuing imbalance of electrolytes
to the brain.

Only thing that helps me when I get them is to sleep (and of course, you
have to make sure your BG is OK before you do that!). Sucks, doesn't it? :/

Tori

http://www.hypostasis.info