[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #359 - hyypo unawareness

Hi Heather

I've found that hyper awareness is returning with hypo awareness, although
they are both still unrealiable.  Pre-pump, I was thirsty between 14 and
17mmols/L, but I could be over 17 and have no hyper symptoms at all.

Best wishes

IDDM 34 years, D-Tron 5 months