Re: [IPk] Re: hyypo unawareness

> Hi Heather
> I don't believe there's any proven evidence that having lots of
> hypos damages your brain or your memory. Though of course it is a
> possibility.

There are a significant number of scientific papers and studies that
show brain damage due to hypo's. Bear in mind that until the advent
of "shock" therapy, massive doses of insulin were used to treat
mental patients -- altering their brains due to the insulin induced

See: http://www4.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/

search for keywords:

hypoglycemia brain damage