[IPk] Re: Question on lowering BG's

Sadly, many health professionals do not share the findings of the DCCT, and
I think that is because they tend to believe the targets of good control
unachieveable (here we go on the education debate again....) I say this
because there is a presentation on this very subject (Title along the lines
of 'The goals of the DCCT are not achieveable in real life') due to be given
at the DUK Professional Conference starting tomorrow. Sadly there seems to
be nothing about insulin pumps in the conf program, although I didn't spot
any DAFNE either - which makes a change!

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]