[IPk] Re: hyypo unawareness

Hi Heather
I don't believe there's any proven evidence that having lots of hypos damages
your brain or your memory. Though of course it is a possibility.

I also don't think that hyper unawareness necessarily goes along with hypo
unawareness, but again there's no reason why you couldn't have both. I find
if I have a lot of hypos or I keep my BG too low, then I lose hypo awareness,
but my hyper awareness becomes more sensitive. But if I have a lot of highs,
then I start losing my hyper awareness (because I guess your body just gets
used to being at that level). I usually feel crap if I'm above about 9
mmol/l, though years ago I was happily running with BGs in the teens and felt