Re: [IPk] Re: Question on lowering BG's

Another thing I forgot to mention - when I started pumping my team
wanted 'flat first', before decreasing.  This makes a lot of sense: for
24hrs or so after a hypo, your system makes erratic responses, so
testing your basal or bolus is impossible.

It also means that you can very gradually lower your targets, having
narrowed them.

Best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, in target range between 30% and 50% of the time).
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)