From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of Abigail King
Sent: 16 March 2003 20:26
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] dropped H Tron in bath- advice needed

I usually put my pump on a shelf while in the bath and as it up until now
has
stayed there, I didn't bother to seal the adaptor with those little red
plugs
( I use tenders and can never find the clips for disconnection)
Result: today I had to rescue it from the bath. It was only in there for a
second and seems to be working fine. I took it apart to dry out the
compartment where the cartridge goes- seemed dry. I need advice should I :
just use the spare pump and send this one back to be checked/ dried out
whatever,or, just swap over for a few days to allow this one to dry properly
or ignore it completely.