RE: [IPk] Re:Funding

I am seen at Guys and all I do when I need supplies is to
phone or e-mail Medtronic and they arrive in couple of days.
I understand that Medtronic invoice Guys who then pass on the
invoice to my PCT.  I have found Medtronic to be very
reliable and when I forgot to place an order and needed
supplies urgently they arranged a same-day courier to my work
- much to my relief!!

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader