RE: [IPk] Payment for pump consumables

I have to collect supplies from my diabetes centre 13 miles away.  Bit of a
pain as I don't go to Southport other than to the hospital but worth the
hassle.  They are very good in that they will give me several boxes of
supplies at a time.

When I ordered batteries from Medtronic I had to pay for them myself.
However I can collect them from the Diabetes Centre.

All the best.

Rhoda Martin