[IPk] Payment for pump consumables

Hi all,

Can I ask how those of you who have funding and use MiniMed products arrange
payment?

This is a bit presumptuous because I've not yet heard from my PCT, though I
believe I'm now entitled to funding under the NICE guidance issued last
month. I'm asking because I'm sorry to say that I have found the old service
from AMT to be superior to and much more flexible than that from the current
providers, Medtronic, so it would be sensible to think about the options in
advance.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary