From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: 16 March 2003 16:04
To: email @ redacted
Subject: ip-uk-digest V2 #356

ip-uk-digest          Sunday, March 16 2003          Volume 02 : Number 356

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
[IPk] Re: What does it mean
Re: [IPk] turned down!
[IPk] Re: Flying (again)
[IPk] Re:Funding
[IPk] Re: What Does it Mean?
[IPk] RE:Good News
Re: [IPk] Re: Flying (again)
Re: [IPk] RE:Good News
[IPk] Joyce: re good news
RE: [IPk] Joyce: re good news
Re: [IPk] Joyce: re good news
Re: [IPk] Re: Flying (again)
Re: [IPk] Re: Flying (again)
Re: [IPk] Re: Flying (again)
[IPk] re Nicholas Ridgeway
Re: [IPk] Re: Flying (again)
Re: [IPk] Re: Flying (again)
Re: [IPk] Re:Funding

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:36:54 -0000
From: "Caroline Batistoni" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] Re: What does it mean

Julian,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you have previously mentioned having
epilepsy/seizures. Not sure what type of seizures you usually have, but what
you describe certainly fits the pattern of a complex partial seizure. Just
wondered if you'd considered it as a possibility.

Caroline

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org