Re: [IPk] Re: Flying (again)

In a message dated 3/15/2003 6:47:06 PM GMT Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> My own tips/observations
Hi Melissa,

Thanks for your advice, which is sound for travel anywhere in the world
(various members of this group have had problems in several countries, UK
included, and in several continents).

Does a standardised multilingual statement exist which diabetics of different
types/having different therapies can carry with them, and which carries clout
world-wide? - on a card, say?  (If not, why not prepare one?)  I have cards
such as MedicAlert which are in English but I doubt they would be recognised
outside (or even within) Europe.

Mary
IDDM 30 yrs+, 508 2+