Re: [IPk] Re: Flying (again)

was so humiliating!
> The upshot was I wrote to the. Theirs is that
> these items can be carried on but each item MUST have a professionally
> printed drs or pharmacy label or accompanying prescription with my name
> Plus, the airline must be informed beforehand and a drs letter MUST be
> carried.

Complete BS
insulin delivary systems ( syringe/ pen/ pump) CAN be taken on or worn if
accompanied by insulin with a professionally printed pharmacy label. metres/
strips and lancets can be taken on if the metre has the name of the
manufacturer on it. The security person was toatally unprofessional and in
breach of regulations. If you had been in less of a hurry you would have had
time to see a senior person and demand proper treatment
pump supplies don't even come with a prescription