[IPk] RE:Good News

Joyce Jones

Hi all
I just thought I would share my news, my Diabetic Nurse has arranged for
me to go on a pump trial. 7th April is the day, I am both excited and
nervous. Can any one tell me just what does the NICE guidance mean? My
DN said funding is still not available, if the pump is suitable for me
will I then have to give it back at the end of the trial as my financial
situation will not allow such an expense.
Is there any one on the list living in North Wales?
Joyce Jones