[IPk] Re: What Does it Mean?

Thanks for that.  When i have Seizures I really feel like I've been hit by a
train afterwards and am pretty much out of it for at least a day.  This time I
was fully aware of everything and I never felt ill afterwards.  However, it is
something I never thought of.  I have noticed though, that since yesterday
evening my bms have been creeping up, this makes me take on board what others
have said about an ear infection.  I'll be well pleased if thats what it is.