[IPk] Re:Funding

Dear All,
Just had phone call from Pump Nurse at Guy's Hospital to tell me that as
from 1st April I will be fully funded. I have not discovered who is funding
(I live in Tower Hamlets) but I understand my Consultant, Prof. John Pickup,
made the application on my behalf - my GP was not involved.
As I have had pump for 20+ years I assume I qualified under the NICE report
section that deals with existing pumpers and the question of going back to
injections. Would seem a bit silly after all this time!
Anyway, seems things are moving in right direction.

Ian Grant

MSN Messenger - fast, easy and FREE! http://messenger.msn.co.uk