[IPk] Re: What does it mean

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you have previously mentioned having
epilepsy/seizures. Not sure what type of seizures you usually have, but what
you describe certainly fits the pattern of a complex partial seizure. Just
wondered if you'd considered it as a possibility.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]