RE: [IPk] What does it mean?

Julian and Helen

 I too have had an ear problem in the past, no pain just the vertigo. Several
members of my family have
 had it once or twice over the years. My mum felt sick as well when she had it.
I didnt feel sick but
 the feelings and losing balance were just as you have described. (my father
fell out of bed it was
 years ago now and was staggering around crashing into things. He thought he was
a goner!! He was fine
later and the symptoms when in about two weeks.

You should still get checked out by the GP to rule out anything else.