Re: [IPk] What does it mean?

I used to get this feeling when I was younger. Often on the way into school
(yes, much younger)! I didn't have any blood testing equipment then (that
long ago)! But I never actually went 'hypo' and was fine all day thereafter.
But looking back, I think it was caused, at this time, by low BG's that
righted themselves as breakfast kicked in plus the morning highs I get.
 However, a few years ago I was out walking with my family, up a steep
hillside, and I began to stagger to the side, as though someone was pulling
me over, and fell twice. I was scared and tested my blood on getting back to
the car. It was fine. I tried to ignore the feeling. It came and went over
the next couple of weeks and then got more severe and happened nearly every
day. I went to the docs and he dx an inner ear infection, which was causing
the vertigo. The feeling would come on, after the initial week or so, even by
turning my head slightly to one side or watching a moving screen, such as a
PC game. I was surprised it was an ear infection as I hadn't felt any pain or
even had a cold or been ill, blood sugars had been fine. But apparently the
only symptom of this type of infection is the vertigo and eventually the
sickness that causes. He gave me a course of anti nausea tabs (stemetol) and
it cleared up after another two weeks. I haven't had it since.
If I were you, I would get checked out by your GP. It could be this or could
be something else. Whatever, sounds like it needs looking at.
Good luck.