[IPk] What does it mean?

 I don't know if anyone else has experienced this before. I am trying to see if
it is something to do with diabetes or not.. I was walking home earlier and I
felt like someone was stroking my face and my legs forced me to the left. I fell
over and couldn't do anything for about a minute or so. Apart from feeling
stupid it was quite scary. When I got home my blood was fine. I suppose what I'm
trying to do is find an answer to it because I've never had that happen to me
before. if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful.