Re: [IPk] Basal rate testing

Hi Louis,

Have you got the overnight basal sorted yet?  Then try not eating
breakfast at whatever time you normally eat it, but a couple of hours
later.  Then, when you've got your basals sorted to mid-morning, try
getting up really early, eating an early breakfast, and then a late
lunch, and so on.

On the for boluses, I'd recommend that you separate out in your mind the
'correction bolus' from the 'meal bolus' (although you can add them
together and bolus them together).  Or did you mean that you know you
have a higher meal bolus need when you are high, so you give a higher
meal bolus, as well as the correction bolus?

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, really needs to work on her evening boluses)

In message <email @ redacted>, Louis Anson
<email @ redacted> writes
> I have found it
>very difficult to curb my appetite to allow me to take the tests

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)