Re: [IPk] Laser Treatment

Hi Julian
It's not that unusual that it's suddenly happened - that's often the case.
And it's not necessarily related to your current control. Sometimes it
happens in people who've always had great control. There's also some evidence
that improving your control can lead to sudden eye problems (strange but
true). Basically, don't beat yourself up about it - it happens. Just make
sure that your control stays good and that, even more importantly, your BP is
within range.