No Subject

Hi Karen

I normally use adaptors twice.  However the problem still occurs even with a
new adaptor.  I don't think it can be the adaptor because the problem seems
limited to the hours of 5am to midday, and the cartridge/adapter alert is not
activating.  The thing is, even though I am getting these messages my blood
sugar remains fine, which brings me to another subject, but I'll put that in a
seperate posting.