Re: [IPk] Re; Occlusiln Warnings

At 08:55 11/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Di & Bev
>Thanks for that advice.  I use a pump that uses penfils.  The plunger seems to
>be moving ok.  However, I take on board what you say about overnight and basal

Are you re-using adapters at all? Apparently this can cause occlusions if
you do it 3 or 4 times. I tend to use adapters only twice if I need to, and
that hasn't caused me any occlusions so far.

* BursarVixen Enterprises     *  Web: http://www.bursarvixen.com/ *
* Email: email @ redacted *    Tel/Fax: (+44)(0) 709 226 4571 *
* Order Discworld T-shirts, DVDs, posters, diaries & more online! *