[IPk] Occlusion Warnings

 For the past few days I have been getting occlusion warnings on my pump on a
regular basis. I've changed the set a couple of times changed the batch of
insulin and adapter. This hasn't resolved the problem. There seems to be one
pattern though, it tends to happen between 5am and midday then everything is
fine again. When I get the warning the pump goes into stop mode and all I have
to do to correct it is put it back into start. Then it is fine until the next
time. As usual, I'm sure it is something I am doing wrong. Does anyone have any
suggestions to assist me in getting an extra hour in bed :)