[IPk] Faulty Humalog again

Just to add an anecdote: last year I had a vial of Humalog that acted
suspiciously like Regular. I should have had it tested, but I was in a hurry
to get my bgs back under control and just tossed it in the bin when I
realised what seemed to be the problem.

Melissa
IDDM 9+ years; MiniMed pumper 6+ years