[IPk] Nice Report

 Is there any body out there who can tell me where i can find the out come of
the nice report and funding for the pump. 2 weeks ago whilst living in Reading
Berkshire my local hospital funded my pump.I have since moved to Rochdale
Lancashire and been told by the local PCT that they are not funding any pumps .
At the moment i will have to find the money to fund the pump myself.As i have
been using a pump for the last 8 months and feeling better for it why should i
have to consider coming off the pump because i can not afford to use it.