RE: [IPk] Re: Beverley

I got my pump despite excellent Hba1c's because I managed to
convince them that night time hypos most nights
(semi-unconscious most nights) was not ideal for a mother of
two small children with a husband who was away from home 50%
of the time. I bought the pump myself and finally received
funding for the consumables about 6 months ago.  I now have
no night-time hypos and my Hba1c crept up to 7 last time
which I am a bit disappointed about (the highest it has ever
been) but I think I have been so focussed on having been
diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis las Summer that I may
have taken my eye off the ball with my diabetes a little bit.

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader
ph 0118 929 2422