Re: [IPk] re Rant. whose diabetes is it anyway?

In message <email @ redacted>, Martin Moore
<email @ redacted> writes
>Does anyone know how to fake an okay blood test - just incase my mum should

Not that I've let my mother see my bg meter ... you could always switch
your meter display from m/mol to mg/dl and tell her a different
conversion rate (so you are 15, the meter's reading 300, and you
blithely say 'oh, that's 6 in old money').

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, uses the 'big numbers' because I got confused when
changing from a whole blood to a plasma meter: I know my target ranges
in small numbers, whole blood, and big numbers, plasma).
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)