Re: [IPk] re Rant. whose diabetes is it anyway?

utlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
Sender: email @ redacted

Oh I also remember the days of boiling up glass syringes and having to buy
the all metal needles.  As we lived on a farm, it was cheaper for my parents
to buy needles from the vet.  I have no idea what size was bought!

I also remember trying to get the right ratio of urine to water (5 drops to
10 drops) in order to get a negative test, when really 2+, still trying for
the mixture to 'look right' for my mothers ever watching and checking eye,
too much water makes it too translucent!!!

Does anyone know how to fake an okay blood test - just incase my mum should