Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:51:41 -0000
From: Lesley Jordan <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IPk] Good News and Confusion!

Hi Bev, and everyone

I've been meaning to post this to the group - your message has prompted me!
know that insulin is a protein, so if you wear your pump in a jacuzzi or
the insulin in the infusion tubing would cook.  However, if I disconnect and
leave just the Tender in situ, won't the little bit of insulin in the
be affected?

How do other steam room/sauna users manage?