Re: [IPk] Party Problem Again! Why?

I now feel hugely guilty. This morning 'we' omitted to bolus for Sam's
cereal and juice but did bolus for the toast he had as an after thought.
Consequently by lunch time he was early 20's. Ridiculously, I shouted at him
that he should always remember that he has to bolus whenever he eats - poor
chap, he's only 5. He has become so much more involved in his diabetes, I'd
like to think in a constructive (normally)rather than burdening way, that I
sometimes forget he's only 5. He's more at home with checking last boluses,
basal rates etc than I am. Anyway, I've had the wake up call and shall take