RE: [IPk] people who don't care

Hi Lesley,

And I suppose they would have found it less 'disgusting' if you were to get
really ill so that they needed to inject you instead? If you had gotten
complications that could be linked to infrequent testing and missing
injections, would they have commended you or condemned you? Something tells
me they'd have been 'disgusted' in either case. Honestly, nurses, of all
people, ought to have seen the contradictions inherent in their comments.

Should some of the medics and nurses from this list perhaps contact their
old colleges/universities and try to score guest appearances before classes
of aspiring doctors and nurses in training?

IDDM 9+ years; MiniMed pumper 6+ years