RE: [IPk] Good News and Confusion!

Hi Bev, and everyone

I've been meaning to post this to the group - your message has prompted me!  I
know that insulin is a protein, so if you wear your pump in a jacuzzi or sauna
the insulin in the infusion tubing would cook.  However, if I disconnect and
leave just the Tender in situ, won't the little bit of insulin in the cannula
be affected?

How do other steam room/sauna users manage?