Re: SV: [IPk] Good News and Confusion!

Thanks Melissa, Beverley & Diana for the advice.  Unfortunately the pool we
go to is just a pool, no luxuries of hot tubs etc!
I actually left all my bits in the locker and went back there to check my
BG.  However this did turn into quite an expense!  I've explained what
happened to the kids and they were quite understanding.  I think next time,
if I don't go for the Sportguard, I'll have to try the under the towel trick
so that they could then stay in the pool for a little longer.