[IPk] Northern Ireland funding

I may possibly move to Northern Ireland, later this year ( the things we do
for love!)
I have actualy emailed D UK Northern Ireland who gave me the contact details
of a GP in Co Down who uses a pump, and I understand some of the health boards
are funding pumps but don't know whether criteria here are as for England and
Wales or whether there is a NICE equivalent. I will obviously contact the
person suggested but am interested to see if anyone in this group has any