Re: [IPk] Anyone in Scotland

Hi Susan,

For your information to help with your fight for funding.

Regarding NICE Technology Appraisal Guidance No.57. (The use of CSII {pumps}
for Diabetes)

The NHS Quality Improvement Scotland have stated:

"As no important differences were identified for this NICE Guidance report,
NHS Quality Improvement Scotland advises that the report is as valid for
Scotland as for England and Wales and no other publications on the NICE
Guidance will be issued by NHS Quality Improvement Scotland."

My understanding of this statement is that your Health Boards have 3 months
to implement the guidance.

If you would like further information, please phone me on 01590 677911.

John Davis.