[IPk] DLA tribunal tomorrow

Don't know if anyone has had to go through one of these. For less than a
year, I was getting a very small amount of DLA for nightime care as I have
hypo's during the night. It came up for renewal last November and I had to
through the rigmarole of filling in all the forms again. I hoped the benefit
may be upped a bit as the ME/CFS/Fybro or lupus or whatever this is getting
worse. I have arthritis, too. I've never been a lazy person or someone who
lets illness get the better of me and, rather foolishly now I realise, never
complained to the doc about aches and pains and the way I was feeling. But
lately this has got so bad, plus the diabetes has become poorly controlled
and they all have an effect on each other.
Anyhow, the benefit was stopped before Christmas as they said I no longer met
the criteria. I appealed and again it was turned down. I have a tribunal
hearing tomorrow which I am absolutely dreading! I am a very highly strung,
stressed out person and this is really bothering me. The worst thing is, I
have no idea what to expect! I have only heard bad things about these
tribunals as, from time to time, there are people quoted in the newspapers
saying how they were treated like frauds and questioned as though they were
in court!
What I would like to know is, has anyone been through a tribunal and what was
it really like? I know I'm leaving this a bit late, but nerves are setting in
BTW, the quote on my first appeal which was turned down reads: (amongst other
things, but this bit pertains to the diabetes) " C. The information we have
shows that Mrs McCarthy knows which activities may be dangerous and she can
ask for someone to be there at those times. Mrs McC does not need supervision
during the day" (This was due to me putting down that I had a number of bad
hypos in public areas and had to be helped by members of the public or, on
one occasion, my 5 and 6 year old kids as I was 'out of it')!
and "D. Although she sometimes has hypoglyaecemic episodes during the night
and may need help during these times, looking at all the evidence the
decision is that the risk of substantial danger at night is not enough for
Mrs McC to need someone to be awake to watch over her at night" (I had put
that I had had hypos, bitten my tongue, ended up in hospital more than once,
my husband could not work night shift when asked to do so or stay over night
Any help or advice would be gratefully recd!