Re: SV: [IPk] Good News and Confusion!

Hi Di,

Yup, Lush stuff doesn't come cheap. Did y'all see that Lush ranked 25th in
the Sunday Times 100 Best Places to Work? I would say that's 'cause most of
us who work there are so addicted to the products that we crave the staff
discount and the company of other Lush addicts ;) .

I remember last year (or was it the year before?) reading some exchanges
about folks' bgs dropping during holidays in warm places. I've never
experienced that, so I was not prepared to think I would see it happen in
the bath!