Re: [IPk] Anyone in Scotland

Hi there Barbara and danielle.

My son is pump dependent and is the first within the Lanarkshire area.
 We have great support both from the Medtronic team, and also our local team who
have
taken to the pump technologies with open arms.
 The local consultant at Wishaw Health centre has been so supportive right from
the the outset when
we first suggested the pump.

 Dont know how you would feel travelling from ayrshire, but its only about 45
minutes from
wishaw.

Send me a private email if you want more details, or a chat on the phone.

--

     /_____/\