Re: [IPk] Good News and Confusion!

Hi Karen
It's a very individual thing. What I told you works for me, but I'm allergic
to a lot of the chemicals they put in swimming pools so can only swim for a
max of half an hour anyway.  It looks as if you need to either reduce your
insulin by less before you start, or bolus half way through. Keep
experimenting and you'll find a way that works!