[IPk] Anyone in Scotland

Hi Barbara

I live in Edinburgh and have been using the D-TRON for over 2 years. The
Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh is planning to get set up as a pump centre so
there is a lot of good support offered to pump users. As yet the Health
Board are not funding pumps but I am working on changing that!
Sorry, but I don9t know anything about pumps in kids. Hopefully someone else
on the list can give you more information.
If I can be of any more help just let me know.

Susan
IDDM 16 yrs, D-TRON 2+yrs

Hello

Anybody diabetic in Scotland or got kids with diabetes?  Anybody got
experience with pumps and kids in Scotland?

I am relocating with a diabetic child aged 8 who is on a pump and am quite
flexible about areas although I would prefer to be on the West Coast near
Ayrshire.

Barbara
Mum to Danielle aged 8 dx Aug 2001
D myself also