Smith, Beverley
Skickat: den 5 mars 2003 09:16
Till: 'email @ redacted'
Dmne: RE: [IPk] Good News and Confusion!

Hi Karen

I agree with Melissa.  When I go swimming I usually go for
about an hour and bolus half my usual hourly dose before I
start and half when I finish and that works fine for me but
everybody is different.  It is trial and error I'm afraid.  I
also discovered that I can sit in a Jacuzzi for an hour and a
half (the things I do in the name of science!) and don't need
to bolus anything at all.  I got out every half an hour to
check BG's and they were always fine and remained fine
afterwards too- Watching your children from a nearby Jacuzzi
could be another tactic!

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader