Re: [IPk] Good News and Confusion!

I know nothing about the Sportguard, but I do have an explanation for your
BGs going up during and after the exercise. Rather than typing it all out,
you can read it at http://www.hypostasis.info/articles/weightloss.asp

Not covered in that article, but it may also be useful to note what you eat
before exercise to ensure you have a steady supply of glucose during
activity (as long as insulin levels are OK).

This all sounds a little disjointed, sorry! Feel free to contact me for