Re: [IPk] People who don't care.....

Hi Caroline

Very simple advice that's always worked for me ..

1. Never compare your control/reactions/responses to another diabetics.
2. Educate the people around you as to why you do (or don't do) certain
things to help your body! Make sure your tutors etc know why you test
frequently (and try not to pass on your feelings about the other person,
although you are very welcome to them!!)

Hope this helps a little bit ..