Re: [IPk] BG's Gone Bonkers!

Hi Nick
I'd say it's one of two things.
(1) You're ill and it's causing an decrease in your insulin sensitivity
(2) It's the high BGs which are making you feel ill (most likely in my

Sometimes for no apparent reason your insulin needs change. Some people find
the different seasons or weather affect their insulin sensitivity.
Have you tried increasing your insulin/carb ratio???
That's the first place I'd start. Don't worry about WHY it's happening, just
try and find a solution first.