[IPk] NICE report and Diabetes UK/Balance

Just noticed that D-UK are rather noticable in their silence regarding the
NICE report and infusion pumps in this months Balance. I would have expected
a report and a statement on their position regarding this issue, at least. I
know they have issued a statement in the past but surely something as
important as this should have been re- addressed.

Maybe this is why I left D-UK a few years back. I was paying quite a lot of
money out for their 'services' and getting nothing in return. Any 'new'
technology and they weren't interested. I don't want to open a can of worms.
Just wondered if anyone has any idea why they take such a stance?

Or am I being impatient? Maybe they will have something in their next issue?
Helen-surprised by this.