[IPk] Re: Unexplained Hypo's

----- Original Message -----
From: "ip-uk-digest"
t: Sunday, March 31, 2002 5:24 PM
Subject: ip-uk-digest V2 #67

> Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:00:02 -0800
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IPk] Re: Unexplained Hypo's
> Thanks again everyone for your continuing support.  I was very taken aback
by the hypo's i suffered last night and totally unprepared for it.  Bloods
today are normal to semi-low (3.7 lowest 8.2 highest).  I agree with the
suggestion that I must have hit a good absorbtion spot.  I changed the
infusion set yesterday so that would tally.
>> It's strange, but before going on the pump I would have accepted such
hypo's as the norm.  Now anything over 11 or under 4 sets alarm bells
ringing.  Is this common with pump users who experienced previously poor
> Julian
Yes this is so true, I don't want to see readings over 11 any more and
anything under 4 has to be dealt with, varied  results occurring!

All the time knowing that perfect control can be obtained using a pump, well
at least better than with out :-)