[IPk] Re: Unexplained Hypo's

Thanks again everyone for your continuing support.  I was very taken aback by the hypo's i suffered last night and totally unprepared for it.  Bloods today are normal to semi-low (3.7 lowest 8.2 highest).  I agree with the suggestion that I must have hit a good absorbtion spot.  I changed the infusion set yesterday so that would tally.

It's strange, but before going on the pump I would have accepted such hypo's as the norm.  Now anything over 11 or under 4 sets alarm bells ringing.  Is this common with pump users who experienced previously poor control?